Robust learning resources are available to help you engage with the course content and to help you to achieve the learning outcomes of your course of study at the best level you can.
Students studying with us on most courses do so online. CNELM modules that involve attendance include Foundation & Advanced Coaching leading to an NLP Practitioner Certificate and Why Weight Practitioner. Some CNELM Events held at the Centre and by other Providers may only be accessible for attendance.
Our library is small and contains a pertinent range of texts and journals. Books can be signed out and back-in of the library when attending CNELM. It is not a lending library.
As a student on a degree programme or studying on a degree programme you will be registered as a student with the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM). You are eligible to use their extensive library in Central London. The British Library is also in Central London. Subject to prior agreement some students use hospital and University libraries.
In today’s world online access to information is mostly what is needed to support students study. As a student at CNELM you will be able to access online:
E-Learning Resources for Degree Students and NTPD students
- Many e-books and journal publications via your student membership of the RSM and student membership with Science Direct. Many of the listed books on Essential Reading lists are accessible from these sources.
- Access to Search Engine Databases via RSM membership, numerous relevant video recordings and other resources.
- Some key texts from the Institute for Functional Medicine IFM
- Access to the Natural Medicines Database via student membership of BANT.
- Access to the resources provided by the Health Food Manufacturers Association
- Direction to many external websites to resources providing free access to numerous relevant resources
- Relevant resources from laboratories and product companies*
- Online support tutorials to help you engage with IT requirements
- Postgraduate students via student membership of the IFM can also access a range of further journals and resources and via a License Agreement with CNELM audio lectures from an AFMCP course delivered within two years.
* CNELM is independent of any commercial interest from any company.
For further information on our Learning Resources, please review our full Prospectus.
You can also begin to view the following websites