Our Open Days provide a great way of finding out more about our courses and which one is right for you. Join us at CNELM or Online via a live video stream. Whether attending at CNELM or online you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered as well as meeting with other prospective students and many of our key staff.
You will find out about our philosophy and approach to nutritional therapy, nutritional science and personalised nutrition and –
- What it means to be a student at CNELM
- How nutritional therapy, nutritional science and personalised nutrition, research and coaching fit into the wider nutrition industry
- The different courses we offer and the expectations of each including course costs
- A review of the student website and learning resources
A light lunch will be provided for those attending at CNELM which caters for those with food sensitivities.
Several prospective students attend an Open Day prior to arranging a formal course interview. It is often possible to schedule an interview as part of an Open Day and most applicants go direct to course interview bypassing Open Days. If you are unable to attend an Open Day at CNELM or online you can arrange an interview to discuss your course options. Either way please call us on: +44(0)118 979 8686 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for an interview.
Open Day dates for 2019
All Open Days take place at CNELM in Wokingham and run from 11.00am to 4.00pm with registration from 10.45am:
- Wednesday 6th February 2019
- Wednesday 22nd May 2019
- Wednesday 3rd July 2019
- Wednesday 18th September 2019
- Wednesday 2oth November 2019
More information will be sent out to registrants by email one week prior to the Open Day. If oyu have any queries regarding your Open Day booking please Email: email@example.com
You can contact CNELM by telephone +44 (0)118 979 8686 if you have any queries or would like a course interview or course discussion before attending our comprehensive Open Day.