We recommended that all potential applicants review the Key Policies and Statements below if planning to apply for a course taught at CNELM including:
- BSc Hons Nutritional Science – validated by Middlesex University
- MSc or PG Diploma in Personalised Nutrition – validated by Middlesex University
- CNELM Personalised Nutrition Practice Diploma
- CNELM Dietary Educator Certificate.
- CNELM Bioscience Entry Courses
Data Protection Policy and Data Retention Policy
Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Inclusivity Statement
Managing Concerns Overarching Statement
Admissions and Enrolment Policy
Payment, Charges and Refund Policy
CNELM Etiquette Policy
Events and Speakers Policy
Student Protection Plan
The above key Policies and Statements are included in our All Policy Handbook – All Taught Programmes. Applicants can request a copy of the All Policy Handbook. As Policies and Statements are dated when uploaded to our website. When changes are made revised documents will be uploaded with a new version date.