Boost your nutritional therapy practice with this 5-day intensive coaching skills course, which focuses on the important role the mind plays in contributing to weight issues & energy balance.
The Why Weight Practitioner is included within the Nutrition Coach Diploma and is also open to existing NLP Practitioners who wish to build on their previous learning.
Course Date Options 2019
- Why Weight – with assessment: £750
- Why Weight – without assessment: £550
Students must have completed an NLP Practitioner programme or completed NLP Practitioner Certificate days 1-17 at CNELM or equivalent.
This course focuses on the important role the mind plays in contributing to weight issues and energy balance. It aims to provide you with a flexible therapeutic framework, variable in its method of application, and appropriate to a great variety of ‘maps’ and personalities. You will learn how to empower clients to have a better understanding of their unconscious attitudes and beliefs about their weight and what motivates them to change.
- This course teaches current mental technologies that provide rapid and sustainable change in an ethical, ecological and compassionate manner, enabling you to help clients to achieve their desired goals and to help solve their problems concerning weight and related issues.
- It is a highly active and interactive experience with time to reflect on how learning can be applied.
- You will learn a variety of effective processes to encourage clients to realise the choices open to them, and you will also develop greater choice in how you work with clients.
- The course builds on your existing NLP knowledge and also offers something new, which will expand your confidence and ability to help others.
How To Book
If you would like further information on the Why Weight course content, please contact either Helen Lynam, Faye Hall or Chris Rasey on 07813 703828.
Master NLP Practitioner
The ‘Why Weight’ programme is recognised as valid Level 7 NLP/Coach training. Students who successfully complete this training can use this ‘training credit’ as a part of the NLP Master Practitioner course run by UKCPD (UK College of Personal Development) in Swindon, Wiltshire, UK. The 5-day ‘Why Weight’ certification is Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) and will give you a 4 day discount on the full 20 day training programme. The UKCPD Master NLP Practitioner course is accredited by the Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ANLP). It is also accredited by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) at Level 7, offering you the option of gaining a Level 7 Coaching Diploma (equivalent level to an MBA) upon completion of some additional work. Further information on the NLP Master Practitioner can be found at http://ukcpd.net, or by contacting Chris Rasey on 07813 703828.