Enhance your practice or area of work.
- Join our monthly Journal Clubs with 3rd year BSc and our MSc students to critically review and discuss high profile published research findings
- Join our quarterly Ethical Debates that will cover a range of ethical and contemporary issues impacting upon nutrition practice
- Opportunities to complete a Research Project under the guidance of a CNELM Research Supervisor with a view to publication
Watch this space as we provide more information about the above CPD opportunities!
We plan in Partnership with the Natura Foundation to teach cPNI 1 again in 2018 and cPNI 2 in 2019. This popular attendance course totalling 36 days over two years was last delivered at CNELM in 2015 and 2016. You can access an Introductory Webinar to discover if this course is right for you.
Introduction to cPNI Webinar
Want to discover if cPNI is the right course for you? This Webinar led by Leo Pruimboom from The Natura Foundation, which took place on 17th February, explains what PNI is and how to apply it in clinical practice, using a case study example which focuses on multiple sclerosis.
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO LISTEN TO A RECORDING OF THE WEBINAR
You will need to enter your Name and Email address in order to view the Recordings.
Part 1: Introduction to Clinical PNI (Length: Approx 38 minutes)
Part 2: Introduction to Clinical PNI (Length: Approx 38 minutes)
cPNI Webinar Slides
- Available for attendance
- 140 hours BANT CPD Credits was awarded when delivered in 2015.
- Special Refresher price for existing cPNI Therapists
To register your interest in attending this course with a planned start date between April and June 2018 please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Existing healthcare practitioner or science degree graduate. Other applicants considered on a per application basis. A minimum of 20 students is needed for the course to run. A number of graduates of the 2015/2106 class would be happy to speak with you about how cPNI 1 & 2 has enhanced their practice.
This is what Karina had to say who came to refresh content:
‘One of the things that soon became clear to me working with people was that although nutrition is a critical component of health and disease, it is just one component. To see real progress, you need to look beyond nutrition and consider other equally important aspects of health such as social aspects, psycho-emotional, cognitive and sexual. I knew that already from my functional training, but I did not feel entirely equipped to put that knowledge into practice. I was already a Master NLP Practitioner, so I was already using a broader skill set to look at a bigger picture, but I was not yet able to completely join all the dots. Then I went to Natura Foundation’s very first taster weekend on cPNI in the UK. In fact I sat next to Kate Neil, who was also attending, and I remember saying to her “this joins all the dots, I just have to do this.” So I did and I have never looked back.’ ‘For me cPNI ticks all the boxes; it considers all areas of human existence and it makes so much sense. When things make sense they are much easier to work with. It has revolutionised my way of working with clients and the results and feedback have been brilliant.’
Fees for cPNI
- Fees for 2018-2019 are yet to be confirmed. 2015-2016 fees were based on £2400 for module 1 and £2550 for module 2. It is likely fees would increase for 2018/2019 as these fees were exceptional!
- Refresher Fee for existing cPNI Practitioners was based on half the module fee. Existing Practitioners could also register for individual days.
- An examination at the end of the cPNI 2 is optional and not included in the above fees. Exam fee for 2016 was £275. cPNI 2 would be delivered in 2019
- A deposit of £500 would be required in January 2018 for a course starting in April or in March for a course starting in June and would be refunded if the course was unable to start.