If you are thinking about applying for one of the courses, you can either:
1) Request an interview directly from email@example.com or
2) Complete an Application Form, return it to us, and we will get back to you to arrange a time for interview. Application Form
We recommend that you complete an Application Form prior to interview, please click here to download the form in a PDF format. The form should be printed and signed in two places and returned to us. You can return the form to us either by post, or by email as a PDF document with an electronic signature.
- Emailed application forms should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal application forms should be returned to: Centre Administrator, CNELM, Chapel Garden, 14 Rectory Road, Wokingham, RG40 1DH, UK
Please include the following information with your Application:
- The name of the course(s) you are applying for.
- Your preferred format for interview: in person / by Telephone / by Skype
Once we receive your application form, a Course Interviewer will email you in the first instance to suggest times available for an interview.
An offer of place on a course can only be finalised subject to receiving a completed application form and any other required documentation that would be requested following interview.
The information on this page should be read in conjunction with the Admissions and Enrolment page.