If you are considering applying for one of the courses, you can either:
1) Request an interview directly from email@example.com or
2) Complete an Application Form, return it to us, and we will get back to you to arrange a time for interview. Application Form
If you wish to complete an Application Form prior to interview, please click here to download the form in a PDF format. The form should be printed and signed in two places and returned to us. You can return the form to us either by post, or by email as a PDF document with an electronic signature.
- Emailed application forms should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal application forms should be returned to: Centre Administrator, CNELM, Chapel Garden, 14 Rectory Road, Wokingham, RG40 1DH, UK
Please include the following information with your Application:
- The name of the course(s) you are applying for.
- Your preferred format for interview: in person / by Telephone / by Skype
Once we receive your application form, a Course Interviewer will email you in the first instance to suggest times available for an interview.
This information on this page should be read in conjunction with the Admissions and Enrolment page.